Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Sheridan Year Wraps Up!

Here's a few pics from this year's 2nd Year of the BAA Animation course at Sheridan College. As the year was winding down to its conclusion last week, the students started to smile with joy once more as the shackles and chains were removed from their ankles and a window or two were cracked open to let in a whiff of fresh Oakville air:
Here's Vanessa and "Shoeless" Johnny from Class 'A' enjoying the way I've made fun of their faces.

Agnes, Nicole and Jen seal their pact to be Best Friends Forever with a caricature from me of all three on one page. You girls better stay friends now, because I'm not drawing you again separately, y'hear!

Here Class 'E' would seem to be a very sensible group of earnest young animation students...

... before showing their true colours as the wackiest class of all!

Earlier this evening I uploaded a bunch of the caricatures I've drawn of my students this year which can be seen in this Facebook Album. (I hope everyone can access that album - I'm not sure how these Facebook things work!)

For all of you crazy 2nd Year students reading this blog, thanks for a fun and lively year. I've enjoyed my classes with you and seeing all the talent on display in your assignments. Mind you, the endless hours spent grading them I didn't enjoy so much....

Anyway, I hope you all have a great summer and a well earned rest. See you next September, 'ya rascals! :)

8 comments:

Pavel Jakubec said...

HEY, great work man !!
I love your style !!!

Amber said...

Woo! Thanks for the awesome year Pete! Hope you have a great summer and see you in the new semester!

Jamie said...

Thanks to you, too, Pete! The year was awesome!!! See you in September!

Dipesh said...

These are great, i still have the charicature you did of me! that's when i had long hair...sigh..those where the days...haha.

quietsnooze said...

I had a fantastic year! Thanks again for the caricature(s) and I'll see you around, Pete! <3

Domee said...

:D I really enjoyed your lessons, and the assignments were fun too! Thanks a lot Pete, and see ya in the fall!

Kevin Kidney said...

I still have the Joe Carioca you drew for me without any reference. He's STILL perfect!

I wish I could enroll in one of your classes, Pete. What lucky students!

locuriatoons said...

hello!la verdad es q me encantan las caricaturas q ases,con esa sintesis!!!!!un abraso!!!!!