Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Albert Einstein!


Just a quick post today, as I'm too busy to write much. Anyway, once again I did a caricature for the NCN forum which acknowledges the birthdays of notable people. Today, March 14 happens to be the birthday of Albert Einstein. I haven't read much about him but I gather he was pretty smart. :)

Trivia: Did you know that comedian Albert Brooks is the brother of comedian Bob ("Super Dave") Einstein, and that the family name is actually Einstein? Yep, Albert Brooks' real name was originally Albert Einstein! No foolin'!

5 comments:

Eric Noble said...

I've heard that story about Albert Brooks. When asked why he changed his name, Albert Brooks simply said "Are you kidding?"

Great caricature.

Marion said...

I guess this is the cutest Albert Einstein I've ever seen!

Amir Avni said...

This is great Pete!

Probably my favorite program about Einstein is from
the Mark Steel Lectures

Parka said...

Nice. I like the ink strokes.

Everybody's gotta be in a Gang said...

Great one!
I didn't know that about Albert Brooks- interesting.